Corporate and Commercial Video Production
- Videography Full Day Rate $350.00 (per videographer) Up to 8 hours of setup and/or production
- Videography 1/2 Day Rate: $250.00 (per videographer) Up to 4 hours of setup and/or production
- Videography Hourly Rate: $150.00/1st 2 hours, $65.00/hr. after 2 hours (per videographer)
- Switcher Package Hourly Rate $250.00/1st 2 hours, $75.00/hr. after 2 hours
- Editing/Post Production: $75.00/hr.
- “Webmercial” – Commercial For Your Web Site – Basic Package: $695.00 Includes 1 hour of on-site production time, all editing, and final delivery in web-ready format of you’re choosing. Finished video is 1-2 minutes in length
- “Webmercial” – Commercial For Your Web Site – Deluxe Package: $1095.00 Includes 2 hours of on-site production time, all editing, professional voiceover, and final delivery in web-ready format of your choosing. Finished video is 3-5 minutes in length.
Performing Arts / Live Events
Under our DIRECT MARKETING plan, we sell copies directly to attendees instead of charging the client for videography and editing. Client receives up to 5 complimentary copies of finished video. If client wishes to do their own selling and set their own price for copies, then rates below apply.
- Videography and Editing: $595 Includes setup, up to 2 hours of event coverage, editing, and DVD menu creation (waived if using our DIRECT MARKETING plan)
- Interactive DVD Copies with Deluxe Cases and Disc Printing: $55 each
Music Video / Live Performance
- MTV Style Video: $1,995.00 Full-day (8 hours) film-style single-camera production of story elements combined with lip-synced performances. Includes full editing.
- Single Camera Concert Video – Entire Performance: $695.00 using smooth “on-air” video zooms and pans combined with group wide shots. Includes 2-channel sound recording (board feed / ambient mic), basic editing and sound mixing/sweetening.
- Single Camera Concert Video – Camera” Demo: $1,095.00 Two hours of location single camera production similar to above except capturing multiple angles during each song. Final edited video contains a part of each song edited to look like 2 or more cameras captured the performance. Includes 2-channel sound recording (board feed / ambient mic), editing and sound mixing/sweetening. Up to 10 finished edited songs can be included.
- Multi-Camera Concert Video: $1,595.00 (2-Camera), $2,095.00 (3-Camera) 2 hours of live coverage of club or other gig performance using two or more cameras. Includes 4 or more tracks of audio recorded and mixed in post-production and creative video editing.